Want to Help?
- Donations – click on the donate button at the top of this page
- Merchandise Sales – you can buy shirts and hats at the shop page
- Fundraisers – If you have a fundraising idea or opportunity, email us
- Business owner? look at Corporate donation page for ideas on how you can help
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or someone in your department could benefit from our help!
We will also consider departments in neighboring areas and immediate family (Spouse, Children) of active first responders.
If you are in need of assistance please click the link below and fill out the form
What Do We Do?
We are here to provide support to current active first responders (Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, Dispatcher) who are diagnosed with a new short term or long term disabling illness or injury.
We cover those serving in Central Virginia, which includes: Amherst County, Appomattox County, Bedford County, Campbell County, and the City of Lynchburg.
Support We Offer
- Financial Assistance
- Help coordinate any needs that may arise in conjunction with members Department(s)
( Meal trains, Help around the house, visits from Department, ect)
- Support and encouragement from those who have been thru various different illnesses
- Any other need that may arise